Search3 Results

Services or Offerings?
Here you can submit payroll paperwork relating to your own situation including:
- Immigration forms
- Banking forms
- TD1 / TD1-IN
- CPT30
- Employee paid benefits form

Use this service for enquiries such as:
- General enquiries about my payroll
- Information about taxes
- Information about paystubs
- Immigration/mortgage letters
- Benefits enquiry
- Record of employment (ROE) requests
- Other

This portal is still under development; for now please follow this link or use the "Ticket Requests" banner option at the top of the page to see your current submitted requests.